Grandstream DP750 Dect Cordless Phone
Grandstream Dect DP750 give users the freedom to move around their work or home space, delivering dynamic flexibility. Grandstream DP750 Dect Base station is designed to handle 5 DP720 Dect Phones. It is a powerful DECT cordless base station suitable for IP Telephone systems. The SIP Protocol support enables the DP750 Dect to use with most of the modern-day IP PBX Systems and Grandstream Telephone System.The DP750 Offer a coverage of 300 meters outdoor and 50 meters in indoor conditions.The Grandstream DP750 Dect Base station along with DP720 Dect phones offer excellent mobility to business and residential users. This Cordless Dect Base station support 5 Concurrent calls, avoid any call traffic issue. The coverage area of DP750 Dect base station dramatically increases with Grandstream DP760 Dect repeater. It will Extend an additional range of 300 meters outdoors and 50 meters indoors for added mobility for Grandstream Dect Phone System.
The Grandstream DP750 offered along with DP720 Dect phone as a bundle. You can add up to 5 DP720 to work with DP750 Base station. The DP750 Dect Phone Bundle offer 3-way voice conferencing and full HD audio, giving the users life-like conversation experience along with mobility. The DP750 Base station support integrated PoE, llows you to deploy the base station without AC Power input easily. Grandstream Dect Phone System offers High Level of security with TLS/SRTP/HTTPS encryption.High level of network configuration is possible with the support forLayer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS). The Grandstream DP750 is fully compliant with the SIP/DECT standard and support Up to ten (10) distinct SIP accounts per system. Each DP720 handset can map to any sip account.
Grandstream DECT Phones offer advanced call handling fetures. The DP750 Offer Flexible options when multiple handsets share the same SIP account. There are Circular Mode, Linear mode, Parallel Mode and shared Mode for call handling .in circular mode all DP720 phones ring sequentially from the phone next to the one that answered last.In Linear Mode all DP720 Dect phones ring sequentially in the predesignated order. When the system configured for Parallel Mode, all phones ring concurrently, and after one phone answers, the remaining available phone s can make new calls. The Shared make all the DP720 Phones ring simultaneously and always share the same line similar to analog phones.
Grandstream DP750 Base Specification
- Support 5 DP720 Dect Phones
- One DP720 Dect Phone Supplied along with DP750 Base Station
- SIP Protocol Support
- HD audio to m maximize audio quality
- 5 Concurrent Call Handling Capacity
- Full duplex speakerphone
- 300 Meter Outdoor Range
- 50 Meter Indoor Range
- Repeater Support for increase the Range [ DP760]
- Up to 10 SIP accounts per system
- up to 10lines per handset
- 3-way audio conferencing
- call transfer, call forward, call-waiting
- Do not disturb; message waiting indication, multi-language prompts, flexible dial plan
- Zero Config provisioning WITH Grandstream IP PBX
- Audio Codec – G.711μ/a-law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, G.726-32, iLBC, G.722, OPUS, G.722.2/AMR-WB
- Downloadable phonebook (XML, LDAP, up to 3000 entries)
- QoS -Layer 2 QoS (802.1Q, 802.1P) and Layer 3 QoS (ToS, DiffServ, MPLS)
- TLS, SRTP, HTTPS, 802.1x media access control, DECT authentication & encryption.
- MD5 and MD5-sess based authentication,2 56-bit AES encrypted configuration file.