Grandstream GXV3370 IP Phone
The Grandstream GXV3370 IP Phone offers powerful features and highly cost effective. Its an android based IP Phone best suited for Managers and High-end customers. The GXV3370 features android 7.0 and large 7-inch color touch screen along with built-in WiFi & Bluetooth.
GXV3370 IP Phone in Detail
The Grandstream GXV3370 is a powerful desktop video phone for high-end users. It features a 7” touchscreen, advanced megapixel camera for HD video conferencing, built-in WiFi and Bluetooth, Gigabit network speeds. The innovative telephone functionalities of GXV3370 make it a perfect business phone. It also runs on Android 7.0 and has flexible SDK support for custom apps. The GXV3370 Video Phone is fully interoperable with nearly all major SIP supported IP PBX Systems on the market and can be seamlessly integrated with Grandstream’s portfolio of IP PBX Systems, SIP-based security cameras, IP door systems, and video conferencing systems.. This video IP phone is the perfect choice for users looking for an integrated video communications solution for their desktop.
- 16 lines with up to 16 SIP accounts
- 7-way audio conferencing & 3-way 720p 30fps HD video conferencing capability
- Runs on Android 7.0 operating system
- Built-in mega-pixel camera for video calling with privacy shutter
- Built-in Bluetooth for syncing with mobile devices and connecting Bluetooth headset
- Dual-switched auto-sensing 10/100/1000Mbps network ports
- Integrated dual-band WiFi (2.4 & 5GHz)
- Built-in PoE/PoE+ to power the device and give it a network connection
- Speakerphone with HD acoustic chamber, advanced echo cancellation & excellent double-talk
- 7’’ (1024×600) capacitive 5-point touch screen TFT LCD performance
- 4-core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex A53 processor with 2GB RAM and 8GB eMMC Flash
- TLS and SRTP security encryption technology to protect calls and accounts